- Genuine manufacturers warranty
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Planar Optical Design
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- Electronic Interface Transmits Lens Data
- All-Metal Barrel, Engraved Scales
- What's in the box
Light, unassuming and reserved. The moderate wide angle and the creative possibilities of manual focus make the ZEISS Loxia 2/35 a perfect storyteller.
The ZEISS Loxia® 2/35 offers an extended field of view. This makes it the first choice for showing a subject in their environment or establishing connections between people. Like in reportage or street photography, for example. That’s what makes it the most important focal length for the genre in compact 35mm cameras. At the same time, the small size and weight of this camera system allows for a great deal of independence and discretion when it comes to photographing your subjects. And precise, manual focus gives you all the creative possibilities you need to tell the story in your own personal way.
ZEISS Loxia lenses were specifically designed for Sony α7 cameras. This means that they can make the most of the mirrorless, full frame system, while giving you all the creative possibilities of ‘classic’ photography with manual focus at the same time.
And that’s not all: ZEISS Loxia lenses also provide everything you need to shoot high quality video, such as the unique DeClick feature for smooth adjustment of the aperture, for example.
Loxia-series lenses are distinguished by their manual focus operation along with a manual aperture ring that can be de-clicked for silent operation; making them especially suitable for filmmaking applications. Loxia lenses are also characterized by their compact form factor and all-metal lens barrel, which incorporates engraved focusing and depth of field scales, for fine-tuned control. Additionally, the lens body sports a dust- and moisture-sealed design to permit its use in trying environments.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length
- Bright f/2 aperture helps to achieve a more compact, portable form factor while also remaining versatile for use in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Biogon optical concept benefits the wide-angle focal length by helping to virtually eliminate distortion for clean, realistic rendering.
- One anomalous partial dispersion element is used to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by focusing and depth of field scales along with a 180° focus ring rotational angle and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically 'de-clicked' for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- The lens mount is fitted with an electronic interface that conveys all lens Exif data to the camera and can also be configured to automatically activate the camera's focusing magnification function when turning the focus ring.
- Zeiss Loxia 35mm f/2 Biogon T* Lens for Sony E Mount
- Zeiss Lens Hood for Loxia 35mm f/2 Biogon T* Lens
- Zeiss Rear Lens Cap for Loxia E-Mount Lenses
- Zeiss 52mm Front Lens Cap for Touit and Loxia Lenses
- De-Click Key for Loxia Lenses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.