- Advanced Apochromat Optical System with ED (extra-low dispersion) glass minimises chromatic aberration to the furthest limit of the visible light range, realising a contrast-rich, clearer field of view
- Field Flattener Lens System provides consistent sharpness across the entire field of view, all the way to the periphery
- Multilayer coating is applied to all lens and prism surfaces for natural and bright images
- Bright and clear view is achieved with a total reflection prism.
Straight models use a Porro prism, while angled-type models employ Nikon's original prism.
- Optimised Focusing System provides different focus speeds that allow you to operate at an optimised speed; fine action for focusing on distant subjects and coarser action for nearby subjects
- Three eyepieces exclusively designed for MONARCH Fieldscopes. All eyepieces feature a Type 1 Bayonet Mount with lock for easy attachment and detachment.
- Aluminium alloy body employed for high durability
- Waterproof and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Built-in sliding hood blocks harmful light to the optical system and protects the objective lens
- Objective lens with thread for filter attachment
[82mm-diameter models: 86mm (P=1.0), 60mm-diameter models: 67mm (P=0.75)]
- Knurling pattern on the focusing ring for excellent operability
Discover the greatness and beauty of the world around you with a tool designed to not only get you closer but present you with a vision better than that of the naked eye. Introducing the Nikon MONARCH FIELDSCOPE 82ED-A W/ MEP-20-60. This spotting scope promises a view better than the naked eye. You will experience sharp crystal clear HD images with the Field Flattener Lens System and bright vibrant true colors from the ED Extra-Low Dispersion Glass. Easy to use, it has a fast smooth focusing eyepiece that allows you to acquire your target faster and in sharper focus than ever before. Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed, this spotting scope is water-resistant, shockproof, and fog proof, suitable for use in any weather.
|MONARCH||Fieldscope 82ED-S||Fieldscope 82ED-A||Fieldscope 60ED-S||Fieldscope 60ED-A|
|Objective diameter (mm)||82||82||60||60|
|Close focusing distance (m)||5.0||5.0||3.3||3.3|
|Filter-attachment size (mm)||86 (P=1.0)||86 (P=1.0)||67 (P=0.75)||67 (P=0.75)|
|Length x height x width (mm) (body only)*1||325 (355*2) x 124 x 103||334 (364*2) x 112 x 108||262 (285*2) x 124 x 93||270 (293*2) x 110 x 98|
|Weight (g) (body only)*1||1,650||1,640||1,260||1,250|
|Waterproof performance||Fieldscope unit: Waterproof and fog-proof (up to 1 m for 10 min., nitrogen gas purged)*3||Fieldscope unit: Waterproof and fog-proof (up to 1 m for 10 min., nitrogen gas purged)*3||Fieldscope unit: Waterproof and fog-proof (up to 1 m for 10 min., nitrogen gas purged)*3||Fieldscope unit: Waterproof and fog-proof (up to 1 m for 10 min., nitrogen gas purged)*3|
- *1Without caps.
- *2When hood is fully extended.
- *3This product will suffer no damage to the optical system if submerged or dropped in water to a maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 10 minutes. NOT designed for underwater usage.
- Note:Above specifications do not include eyepieces.
10 Years Warranty (Nikon Australia)
Free shipping is valid on orders of $500 or more. " Australia Post Standard "
Estimate shipping (Fixed shipping cost):
Australia Post Standard: $15.50
Australia Post Express: $20.50
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.