- 10x magnification
- 30mm objective lens
- Extra-Low Dispersion Eco-Glass
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Nitrogen Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Lightweight and Strong Magnesium Chassis
- Tripod Mountable with Optional Adapter
- Phase-Corrected Dielectric Roof Prisms
Wide 60° Apparent Angle of View
- Short, Closed-Bridge Configuration
Taking their place among Nikon's flagship series, the 10x30 Monarch HG Binoculars are an ideal alternative to the larger 42mm models for those who need to move fast and light, but don't want to compromise performance. Like all HG models, the 10x30 is engineered with a powerful magnification for observing distant subjects such as large game or marker buoys and complementary technologies that produce an optic built to perform in all light conditions and survive the harshest environments.
First of these technologies is the use of lead- and arsenic-free extra-low dispersion (ED) glass in the lens elements to correct chromatic and spherical aberrations. Next are phase-corrected and dielectric-coated roof prisms, which further limit internal light loss and interference and improve image contrast. The optical path is fully multi-coated with anti-reflection coatings, which increase light transmission, image contrast, and sharpness and provide true color rendition. Finally is the use of Nikon's field-flattener lens system, which eliminates the distortion common at the edges of the lenses, producing crisp details along the far periphery of the wide field of view. This all translates to bright and clear, high-contrast images with accurate color across the spacious field of view with a reduced appearance of visible hand shake—especially at low light such as early morning and late evening, and under heavily overcast skies.
The chassis is built with a short bridge design, which provides more gripping surface and helps to reduce the overall weight—this is especially important on an optic that measures just 4.7" in length. Made to survive use outdoors, the optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to make them not only fogproof when moving between extreme temperature changes, but also waterproof and submersible. The exterior has textured, rubberized panels that protect against knocks and drops and offers a slip-resistant grip for sure handling in cold and wet conditions. Nikon includes tethered objective lens covers to ensure they cannot be lost easily and are ready for use at a moment's notice.
Engineered for durability and performance, the 30mm Monarch HG binoculars are an excellent choice for those who are looking to reduce the size and weight of their binoculars without compromising performance.
Outstanding clarity with edge-to-edge sharpness and a wide field of view
- Wide apparent field of view (60.3° for 8x30 and 62.2° for 10x30). While realising a wide field of view, the Field Flattener Lens System assures a sharp and clear view all the way to the lens periphery.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes colour fringing and realises a contrast-rich and high-resolution image
- High-quality multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms while dielectric high-reflective multilayer coating is applied to the roof prisms, achieving up to 92% or higher light transmittance, which enables a bright view and natural colour fidelity
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution and contrast
- Scratch-resistant coating is applied on the objective lens and eyepiece surfaces
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Lead- and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Sturdy, lightweight magnesium alloy body (approx. 450g/15.9 oz only)
- Superior waterproof/fogproof performance with a nitrogen-filled body that resists water pressure to a depth of up to 5m/16.4 ft. for 10 minutes and prevents fogging inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to altitudes of 5,000m/16,404 ft. equivalent
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Objective lens caps are integrated to prevent loss. Interchangeable objective rubber rings without caps are included and can be switched according to applications.
- Optional tripod adaptor enables attachment to a tripod [TRA-3/Adaptor H (hard type)]
|MONARCH HG||MONARCH HG 8x30||MONARCH HG 10x30|
|Objective diameter (mm)||30||30|
|Angular field of view (Real/degree)||8.3||6.9|
|Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)||60.3||62.2|
|Field of view at 1,000m/yd. (m/ft)||145/435||121/362|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.8||3.0|
|Eye relief (mm)||16.2||15.2|
|Close focusing distance (m/ft)||2/6.6||2/6.6|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm/in.)||56-74/2.2-2.9||56-74/2.2-2.9|
10 Years Warranty (Nikon Australia)
Free shipping is valid on orders of $500 or more. " Australia Post Standard "
Estimate shipping (Fixed shipping cost):
Australia Post Standard: $15.50
Australia Post Express: $20.50
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.