- ETA Mid Oct, Not Available for Immediate Dispatch
- Sophisticated exterior design for comfortable holding
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and clearer viewing
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range, resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Long eye relief design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Optional tripod adapter enables attachment to a tripod [TRA-3/Adaptor H (hard type)]
The MONARCH M5 series consists of three models: 8x42, 10x42 and 12x42. Their exterior has been completely redesigned from the MONARCH 5 binoculars into a clean form with straight lines.
Optical performance was inherited from the conventional MONARCH 5 binoculars, such as extra-low dispersion (ED) glass employed to correct chromatic aberration that causes colour fringing. As a result, a contrast-rich and high-resolution image is realised.
Multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms. Dielectric high-reflective multilayer coating and phase correction coating are applied to the roof prisms. This all combines to achieve a bright view, plus natural colour fidelity.
Nikon MONARCH M5 binoculars are ideal for nature-watching, birding and many other outdoor activities.
|Effective diameter of objective lens||〔mm〕||42||42||42|
|Angular field of view (Real)||〔°〕||6.4||5.6||5.1|
|Angular field of view (Apparent)*1||〔°〕||48.2||52.1||56.2|
|Field of view at 1,000m||〔m〕||112||98||89|
|Field of view at 1,000yd.||〔ft〕||335||293||267|
|Close focusing distance||〔m〕||2.5||2.5||2.5|
|Close focusing distance||〔ft〕||8.2||8.2||8.2|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment||〔mm〕||56-72||56-72||56-72|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment||〔in.〕||2.2-2.8||2.2-2.8||2.2-2.8|
|Waterproof structure||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof|
*1 Apparent field of view is calculated based on the ISO14132-1:2002 standard
*2 Not designed for underwater usage
Free shipping is valid on orders of $500 or more. " Australia Post Standard "
Estimate shipping (Fixed shipping cost):
Australia Post Standard: $15.50
Australia Post Express: $20.50
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.