- Sophisticated exterior design for comfortable holding
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Wide apparent field of view (60.3˚ for 8x42, 62.2˚ for 10x42, 60.3˚ for 8x30, 60.7˚ for 10x30)
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range, resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Oil- and water-repellent coating applied to the objective lens and eyepieces allows smudges like fingerprints to be easily wiped off
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Optional tripod adapter enables attachment to a tripod [TRA-3/Adaptor H (hard type)]
The MONARCH M7 series binoculars feature a sleek exterior design, and provide a wide apparent field of view (60.3° for 8x42, 62.2° for 10x42, 60.3° for 8x30, 60.7° for 10x30) that offers spectacular viewing. Employing extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes colour fringing, which realises a contrast-rich and high-resolution image.
Multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms. Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and phase correction coating are applied to the roof prisms. All of this effectively combines to deliver a bright field of view plus natural colour fidelity. Oil- and water-repellent coating applied to the objective lens and eyepieces allows smudges like fingerprints to be easily wiped off.
Nikon MONARCH M7 binoculars are ideal for bird- and nature-watching, stargazing and a host of other outdoor activities.
|Effective objective diameter||〔mm〕||42||42||30||30|
|Angular field of view (Real)||〔°〕||8.3||6.9||8.3||6.7|
|Angular field of view (Apparent)*1||〔°〕||60.3||62.2||60.3||60.7|
|Field of view at 1,000m||〔m〕||145||121||145||117|
|Field of view at 1,000yd.||〔ft〕||435||362||435||351|
|Close focusing distance||〔m〕||2.5||2.5||2.0||2.0|
|Close focusing distance||〔ft〕||8.2||8.2||6.6||6.6|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment||〔mm〕||56-72||56-72||56-72||56-72|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment||〔in.〕||2.2-2.8||2.2-2.8||2.2-2.8||2.2-2.8|
|Waterproof structure||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof|
*1 Apparent field of view is calculated based on the ISO14132-1:2002 standard
*2 Not designed for underwater usage
Free shipping is valid on orders of $500 or more. " Australia Post Standard "
Estimate shipping (Fixed shipping cost):
Australia Post Standard: $15.50
Australia Post Express: $20.50
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.