- Wide apparent field of view (62.6° for 8x30, 62.9° for 10x42)
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range, resulting in brighter images and more natural colour fidelity
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Oil- and water-repellent coating applied to the objective lens and eyepieces allows smudges like fingerprints to be easily wiped off
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Lead- and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Available in 8x42, 10x42, 8x30 and 10x30.
The Nikon Prostaff P7 10x42 Binoculars provide a wide apparent field of view (62.9 ̊ for 10x42, 62.6 ̊ for 8x30) that offers spectacular viewing, and employ a diopter adjustment ring locking system to prevent unintentional rotation.
Multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms. Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and phase cor- rection coating are applied to the roof prisms. All of this effectively combines to deliver a bright field of view plus natural colour fidelity. Oil and water-repellent coating applied to the objective lens and eyepieces allows smudges like finger- prints to be easily wiped off.
Nikon PROSTAFF P7 binoculars are ideal for all kinds of outdoor activities, including bird- and nature-watching, sports events and hiking.
|Effective objective diameter||(mm)||42||42||30||30|
|Angular field of view (Real)||(°)||7.2||7||8.7||6.6|
|Angular field of view (Apparent)*1||(°)||53.4||62.9||62.6||59.9|
|Field of view at 1,000m||(m)||126||122||152||115|
|Field of view at 1,000 yd.||(ft)||377||367||456||346|
|Close focusing distance||(m)||3||3||2.5||2.5|
|Close focusing distance||(ft)||9.8||9.8||8.2||8.2|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment||(mm)||56-72||56-72||56-72||56-72|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment||(in.)||2.2-2.8||2.2-2.8||2.2-2.8||2.2-2.8|
|Waterproof structure||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes)*2, fogproof|
|*1 Apparent field of view is calculated based on the ISO14132-1:2002 standard|
|*2 Not designed for underwater usage|
Free shipping is valid on orders of $500 or more. " Australia Post Standard "
Estimate shipping (Fixed shipping cost):
Australia Post Standard: $15.50
Australia Post Express: $20.50
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.