- DUE: 25/04/2022
- Genuine manufacturers warranty
- Designed especially for mirrorless
- Zoom lock switch
- Lens hood with a lock
- Dust- and splash-proof structure
- Compatible with the Lens Aberration Correction
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Evaluation with Sigma’s own MTF measuring system: A1
- 11-blade rounded diaphragm
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount
- “Made in Japan” craftsmanship
- What's in the box
Positioned as a workhorse lens among Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless systems, the Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art is a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length zoom characterized by its f/2.8 constant maximum aperture. The bright design suits working in available lighting conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field. The optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements that greatly reduce a variety of aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness, enhanced clarity, and improved color accuracy. Both Super Multi-Layer and Nano Porous Coatings have also been applied to improve contrast and color rendering by suppressing lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the optical attributes, this lens also sports a stepping AF motor, which yields fast, precise, and notably quiet autofocus performance. At the wide end of the zoom range, a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2.9 suits working with close-up subjects and an 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality. Additionally, a weather-sealed design benefits working in trying environmental conditions.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Standard zoom is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C-format models where it will provide a 36-105mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and also provides greater control over depth of field when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Six F Low Dispersion (FLD) and two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Both Super Multi-Layer and Nano Porous Coatings have been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance.
- At the wide-angle end of the zoom range, a minimum focusing distance of 7.1" is possible with a maximum magnification of 1:2.9 to suit working with close-up subjects. At the telephoto end, the minimum focusing distance is 1.25' with a maximum magnification of 1:4.5.
- Integrated AF-L button can be programmed to adjust various shooting settings and the lens also features a dedicated AF/MF switch and a zoom lock switch to prevent the barrel from accidentally extended.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity and rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount's design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens
- Sigma LCF-82 III 82mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Cap LCR II
- LH878-03 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
Free shipping is valid on orders of $500 or more. " Australia Post Standard "
Estimate shipping (Fixed shipping cost):
Australia Post Standard: $15.50
Australia Post Express: $20.50
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.